My name is Charlotte. ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
I speak French and English.
I'm a big fan fan of videogames, arts in general and wrestling!
I reblog stuff that makes me laugh.
man where do i start
- the fact that your rivals/circle of friends were a bunch of forgettable souless robots
-megaevolution being sold as one of the core concepts of the game even tho it was relevant in the actual story like…once
- gym leaders? i dont even remember them
- there were literally like 50 new pokemons only (there wasnt even a legendary trio)
- ACTUAL FRAMERATE ISSUES WITHIN THE GAME
- yveltal and xerneas appearing for like 5 seconds even and having no relevance to anything
- who the heck is AZ, his story was literally a 10 second flashback and nobody knows why he’s 10 feet tall
- diantha wins the award for most irrelevant champion ever
-literally nothing to do post game apart the looker quest (which had more story and personality than the actual game)
-nobody cares about your fucking passion for dancing Tierno